Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Han dynasty

Han Dynasty- (207- 220 CE) Hi, I’m Liu Bang and I am the emperor of China during the Han dynasty. The Qin dynasty ended quickly after the emperor died. The Han dynasty started in 206 BCE after I led a rebellion against the Qin dynasty. I believe that because of my great leadership skills, I have led a great dynasty.  Ever since I started ruling, the economy has become way better  and many people are coming to China to live.   I had the Great Wall of China extended, and put in towers in the Great Wall as well. My dynasty has reached 50 million people.  I have been leading a this dynasty, and got China back on track. I was the first ruler who established this dynasty.  We were the first dynasty to support Confucianism, and our rulers were seen as ruling under the mandate of heaven.

"Han Dynasty China - History for Kids!." Kidipede - History for Kids - Homework Help for Middle School. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Oct. 2010. <http://www.historyforkids.org/learn

Liu, Kwang-ching. "History of Chinese Religion - ReligionFacts." Religion, World Religions, Comparative Religion - Just the facts on the world's religions.. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Oct. 2010. <http://www.religionfacts.com/chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment